V3 Float Plates – XR Compatible Only
(2) Float Plates – front and rear
All necessary hardware for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the XR model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Support your favorite rider by rocking their pro model colors:
Float Life Teams - Black
Wheel Fun Stuff (Kyle Hanson) - Tiffany Blue
Elijah Soto - Dank Green
Bodhi Harrison - Bodacious Pink
FLUX MVMNT - Red
Dom Williams - The Purps
Ryan Sherwood - Butter Yellow
Isaac Kosloskey - Pumpkin Spice Orange
Jake Leary - Titanium Grey
Jeff Mccosker - FM Blue
Kyle Taylor - IKEA White
Raequel Hoffman - Ron Burgundy
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
Easy to install, look good, and do their job.
I've only had them about a week, same with my OneWheel so I'm a complete scrub and crashed pretty bad at the end of my long maiden voyage (slid out on back side making a fast sweeping heelside turn), but these float plates have been really durable, between the big crash, a couple minor board tumbles as I learned to dismount, and general sliding around wear and tear.
I injured myself kinda bad, infected/sprained ankle, missing palm, missing elbow skin, broken butt, and bruised ego, but both the board and the float plates are in better shape than I am! 😁
The float plates are a fantastic quality product! The Shipping to Australia is to expensive, so I hope you get supplies in Australia some time soon, and hopefully that should reduce the cost.
Totally convinced with the added protection to my XR!!!
These look sharp, fit like a glove. Added protection from dirt, water, etc. Now I need to work on my curb nudges...