Float Plates – Pint X Compatible
Single Float Plate:
- Includes: a single Float Plate which is compatible for the front and/or back bumper and instructions for installation
Set of Float Plates:
- Includes: two Float Plates and instructions for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the Pint X model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Are Onewheel float plates necessary?
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
Float Plates Pint X Compatible
Followed instructions to a tee. Prior to doing this I knew they wouldn't stay on. Especially without screws. The curbs we nudge and stuff we do, It lasted 1 ride before the front came off. I emailed TFL
Used Alcohol to clean my Pint X. Applied the float plates. Put a couple textbooks on each side to help apply pressure. Waited 24 hours without use. Went out for my first ride and on my first curb the front float plate fell off.
Edit: Trying the second set of adhesive. Will be waiting over 48hrs.
Will these float plates really mighty my Pint X? If so, I’ll take a dozen of them! But seriously, I’ve been using a rear float plate for around 3ish months mostly on trail but also on street. Purchased it because the tail of the board often smacks and drags on rocks after drops and I was a bit nervous once I found out the battery box isn’t covered by the rear bumper. This plate is amazing! Love tail dragging to a stop, and scraping rocks on a slide on the trail while my board stays fresh. We still getting BANGS? I’d love an XR style front BANG to add to the board. You’re sitting on a Gold Mine Jeff!
Ps I’m not sure what the blem part is. Works great.
The float plates are exactly what I needed for my pint x. With the plates on I feel confident that my board is protected from the inevitable scrapes that will happen with daily riding. I am able to curb drop without fear of hurting my battery and I’m even starting to practice the curb nudge! I’m 100% satisfied with my purchase and will be buying more accessories in the future from TheFloatLife!