Float Plates – Pint X Compatible
Single Float Plate:
- Includes: a single Float Plate which is compatible for the front and/or back bumper and instructions for installation
Set of Float Plates:
- Includes: two Float Plates and instructions for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the Pint X model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Are Onewheel float plates necessary?
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
Easy to install, protect, as well as helps slide rails and curbs really well!
Will say the adhesive it comes with isn’t great. Over the 3 weeks of having them they fell off mid ride a couple times. Freaked out but was able to retrace my ride with the OW app. Otherwise I recommend super gluing them on! Other wise it’s made curb nudging easier!
I got these about a week or to ago and i was so excited, rode them for a week did some curb nudges and some nose slides, but the back float play just decides to fall of when riding and I followed the instructions to spec and still they just fall right off, really like the float crew just wish they had bang bumper's.
These float plates ROCK! I know some folks have had issues with then staying on. I can tell you this - If you clean the board surfaces with alcohol and follow the instructions by letting them set up THEY WILL STICK, and stick very well.
I hadn't gotten a feel for that extra thickness on the front side and well, she got snagged and snagged solid, while ripping through the grass. Totally my fault. The board locked up solid and I proved Newton correct. Objects in motion WILL remain in Motion. I went for a short flight only to be stopped by the ground. It's all good, roll out of it and float on!
After digging the large clump of grass from between the float plate and the board I also realized - the float plates are on for good. It didn't loosen one bit.
Very happy with my purchase - thanks for protecting my board!
The front plate fell off and the adhesive no longer sticks so I just have a front plate that I can't use, and yeah I cleaned the bumper well with isopropyl alcohol. The amount of clearance you lose with the plates is so noticeable I don't really like the back one at all. Thinking about taking it off after 1 ride.
Wish they made Pint X bang bumpers >.< those things would be 5 out of 5 stars every time.