V3 Float Plates – XR Compatible Only
(2) Float Plates – front and rear
All necessary hardware for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the XR model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Support your favorite rider by rocking their pro model colors:
Float Life Teams - Black
Wheel Fun Stuff (Kyle Hanson) - Tiffany Blue
Elijah Soto - Dank Green
Bodhi Harrison - Bodacious Pink
FLUX MVMNT - Red
Dom Williams - The Purps
Ryan Sherwood - Butter Yellow
Isaac Kosloskey - Pumpkin Spice Orange
Jake Leary - Titanium Grey
Jeff Mccosker - FM Blue
Kyle Taylor - IKEA White
Raequel Hoffman - Ron Burgundy
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
Gotta love it…
I got a set of the black float plates. They are more than I expected. Far, far thicker, stronger, and blacker than everything thinner, weaker, and other colored. However, they won't stop a bullet. Don't try.
Protection still needs to be fun. These guys get that.
V3 Float Plates for Onewheel+ XR
I was in a hurry right after I installed the parts and went over the front about 100 ft from house after. I wrecked because I was in a hurry, but the new components changed my ride more than I considered. A warning about how modifications to the one wheel will change the ride and to use caution might be good. I also thought I was buying a bumper, upon closer inspection I realize they are not bumpers but something that goes over the original bumper. Mine was broken, the float plate kind-of works so I have a handle, but I will probably buy a bumper from the manufacturer and spend twice as much money as I did just buying bumper from Future Motion in the first place.