Float Plates – Pint X Compatible
Single Float Plate:
- Includes: a single Float Plate which is compatible for the front and/or back bumper and instructions for installation
Set of Float Plates:
- Includes: two Float Plates and instructions for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the Pint X model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Are Onewheel float plates necessary?
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
Loving these new PintX Float Plates! Not only do they protect the undercarriage they are stylish and they make the board pop with style.
BigUp boyz 🤙🏽 SoCal Floatribe
Works as advertised. Putting them on was a breeze. Still holding on after some miles lots of quick stops and a few crashes
There nice when they stay on but the moment you hit something they come off
Easy to install, protect, as well as helps slide rails and curbs really well!
Will say the adhesive it comes with isn’t great. Over the 3 weeks of having them they fell off mid ride a couple times. Freaked out but was able to retrace my ride with the OW app. Otherwise I recommend super gluing them on! Other wise it’s made curb nudging easier!