V3 Float Plates – XR Compatible Only
(2) Float Plates – front and rear
All necessary hardware for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the XR model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Are Onewheel float plates necessary?
Support your favorite rider by rocking their pro model colors:
Float Life Teams - Black
Wheel Fun Stuff (Kyle Hanson) - Tiffany Blue
Elijah Soto - Dank Green
Bodhi Harrison - Bodacious Pink
FLUX MVMNT - Red
Dom Williams - The Purps
Ryan Sherwood - Butter Yellow
Isaac Kosloskey - Pumpkin Spice Orange
Jake Leary - Titanium Grey
Jeff Mccosker - FM Blue
Kyle Taylor - IKEA White
Raequel Hoffman - Ron Burgundy
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
These float plates are great. We put so much money into these boards right? Who wants some rock to come along and bust everything up? I ride with confidence with these puppies on the bottom. I’ve been through all kinds of terrain and these float plates take it like a champ, protecting the bottom of the board as they should, not to mention they look good! Thanks to TFL for another killer product!
I had the V3 fangs with the different front bumper . I added the float plate also for more protection to the controller area . Had to trim the front extensions off the float plate to make it fit , but nobody makes a plate for use with these fangs. It will still work even though the angle is slightly different . And wheels still touch the ground before the plate . Good to go .
Total protection underneath!
Bang bang mfers. They are banging
Very pleased with the product and Customer service