V3 Float Plates – XR Compatible Only
(2) Float Plates – front and rear
All necessary hardware for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the XR model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Support your favorite rider by rocking their pro model colors:
Float Life Teams - Black
Wheel Fun Stuff (Kyle Hanson) - Tiffany Blue
Elijah Soto - Dank Green
Bodhi Harrison - Bodacious Pink
FLUX MVMNT - Red
Dom Williams - The Purps
Ryan Sherwood - Butter Yellow
Isaac Kosloskey - Pumpkin Spice Orange
Jake Leary - Titanium Grey
Jeff Mccosker - FM Blue
Kyle Taylor - IKEA White
Raequel Hoffman - Ron Burgundy
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
Haven’t received it
You guys should totally get this. It goes underneath the original bumpers. Protects your stuff. And you can slide/grind on it.
I have been riding one wheels for about 5 years. I went from a v1 to an xr last year. I passed my v1 down to my son(and upgraded to +bumpers and sure stance footpads). I convinced 3 friends to buy onewheels. I started watching videos and discovered there were tons of tricks to do on onewheels and all these guys were running float plates. I immediately purchased some and my riding has gotten way better in the last 2 weeks. Already mastered curb nudges and getting nose slides down. I don’t mind abusing my board now that I know its protected. Now I’m going to make a set work on my sons modified v1 as he’s trying to do all the tricks im performing. As a 42 year old guy its really brining me back to my days of street skating. Just buy them and start shredding!
Love the float plates. Personally, I don't need them as I don't do tricks, but my son (14) does .. so the float plates are invaluable to protect my onewheel+XR from my son’s antics!! Thanks!