Float Plates – GT Compatible
(2) Float Plates – front and rear OR rear only
All necessary hardware for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to pour wax on that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates at sized to fit the GT model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
Front plate strips rails. Happened twice, low speed hit to the front and rips the screw out.
The screw holes on the plate did not line up with the holes on the board unless I forcefully bent the plate into shape, which would’ve caused the screw to thread in at an angle and strip. Ended up just using the adhesive which popped off after my first bang. Neither tail nor nose fit properly. Would not recommend. Expensive for what it is.
Worked awesome… fit as they should!!
I love the float plates for the GT. I've never been worried about nose dives, but these float plates are exactly as marketed. The one time I did nose dive there was not enough friction created for the board to launch me off. Thanks float life. Curb nudges had been a little difficult for me, but now I have that extra little bit of slide to get me where I need to go!
Love my float plates and went on so easy to get out and ride!