Float Plates – XR Compatible
(2) Float Plates – front and rear
All necessary hardware for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the XR model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Are Onewheel float plates necessary?
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
one of the first thing I put on the XR. I am sure they have save me from damaging the stock bumpers. A must for any onewheel.
I dyi to fit with fangs....perfection
The fit absolutely perfect and installed in minutes. For more substantial than the originals. Now I have to practice those tail dragging panic stops :)
They're just what I needed to complete my vibe. Now people can see a streak of hot pink comin from miles away as I float thru the dirt-cloudy sky. But more importantly, these plates are thick, not like heavy thick, but thick like I could drag my tail the whole way home and still have most of a plate in tact. Thank you for keeping the XR community sassy and well equipped. xoxoxo
These float plates are definitely a game changer. They make riding safer for your wallet. They last a lot longer than normal Onewheel bumpers do and they preform better. For grinding they are nice and smooth and they look pretty stylish too. Worth it !!!!!