The most lightweight, quiet, and affordable fender on the market – BY FAR!
Float Fender features:
Quiet – New Sshhh… Sound Deadening Tech recently added!
- Affordable – It’s less than half the price of the stock fender. Yeah, seriously we are hooking it up here!
- Durable – You don’t even want to know the type of beating we put on this during testing. Our Onewheel actually broke before the Float Fender.
- Lightweight – Weighs just a fraction of the stock fender.
- Quick install – Less than 45 seconds and it’s on your Onewheel ready to smash some puddles!
- Zero foot pad loss – Other fenders require you to lose some valuable foot pad real estate. The Float Fender actually drops down short of your foot pad, leaving you all that luxurious room for your feet!
- Zero foot pad leaking – Say goodbye to water and mud leaking onto your foot pads! The short drop down makes dripping foot pads a thing of the past.
- 100% Concave foot pad compatible – 100% compatible with every foot pad on the market! Kush, flat, Pro Ride, whatever you got, the Float Fender will fit. *Unless you have a Flight Fender, in which case why the heck are you looking at this? Go buy yourself a FlightShield dude!
Super easy install and easy to remove and clean compared to other bolt on fenders, feel a lot more comfortable with this fender because it protects me
And my board from getting wet and I don’t have to worry about breaking it when I wipe out since it’s flexible, the orange really pops
This fender is not what I thought it was. I was looking for a fender more like the original onewheel fenders. Something sturdy, not thin and flexible. I won't be using it. I didnt want to pay the high price for the onewheel fender, I'll keep looking for now.
Black Friday Moving Sale got me such a deal. Fender is lined with foam to quiet the journey. Another Float Life winner. Thanks
Fits great, works great, and looks great
They are a must have.!