The most lightweight, quiet, and affordable fender on the market – BY FAR!
Float Fender features:
Quiet – New Sshhh… Sound Deadening Tech recently added!
- Affordable – It’s less than half the price of the stock fender. Yeah, seriously we are hooking it up here!
- Durable – You don’t even want to know the type of beating we put on this during testing. Our Onewheel actually broke before the Float Fender.
- Lightweight – Weighs just a fraction of the stock fender.
- Quick install – Less than 45 seconds and it’s on your Onewheel ready to smash some puddles!
- Zero foot pad loss – Other fenders require you to lose some valuable foot pad real estate. The Float Fender actually drops down short of your foot pad, leaving you all that luxurious room for your feet!
- Zero foot pad leaking – Say goodbye to water and mud leaking onto your foot pads! The short drop down makes dripping foot pads a thing of the past.
- 100% Concave foot pad compatible – 100% compatible with every foot pad on the market! Kush, flat, Pro Ride, whatever you got, the Float Fender will fit. *Unless you have a Flight Fender, in which case why the heck are you looking at this? Go buy yourself a FlightShield dude!
Looking for more Onewheel™ Accessories? Click Here
The new fenders are awesome I can go through small puddles and not even get wet. Excellent purchase
Fender fit was fine, no problems there. Fender protected me from ankle bites from the tire. The issue I have is that rocks have torn up the back edge of the fender causing it to rub the wheel. This results in a loud noise, kind of like cards in the bike tire like when you were a kid. Not the effect I am going for. I had to remove the fender and now get another one. Disappointed in the short amount of time that this happened.
Also affordable. No complaints here.
This fender is great for everything other than rocky trail riding. Cheapest fender and easy removal. I usually just don't use it unless its wet, as I live in AZ. Lost a bolt on the trail, but they provide an extra.
Super easy install and easy to remove and clean compared to other bolt on fenders, feel a lot more comfortable with this fender because it protects me
And my board from getting wet and I don’t have to worry about breaking it when I wipe out since it’s flexible, the orange really pops