The most lightweight, quiet, and affordable fender on the market – BY FAR!
Float Fender features:
Quiet – New Sshhh… Sound Deadening Tech recently added!
- Affordable – It’s less than half the price of the stock fender. Yeah, seriously we are hooking it up here!
- Durable – You don’t even want to know the type of beating we put on this during testing. Our Onewheel actually broke before the Float Fender.
- Lightweight – Weighs just a fraction of the stock fender.
- Quick install – Less than 45 seconds and it’s on your Onewheel ready to smash some puddles!
- Zero foot pad loss – Other fenders require you to lose some valuable foot pad real estate. The Float Fender actually drops down short of your foot pad, leaving you all that luxurious room for your feet!
- Zero foot pad leaking – Say goodbye to water and mud leaking onto your foot pads! The short drop down makes dripping foot pads a thing of the past.
- 100% Concave foot pad compatible – 100% compatible with every foot pad on the market! Kush, flat, Pro Ride, whatever you got, the Float Fender will fit. *Unless you have a Flight Fender, in which case why the heck are you looking at this? Go buy yourself a FlightShield dude!
Yellow is my favorite color.
Super stoked with the Float fenders and rail guards. 3 of my boards use them. Great to keep the sand off my grip and good for newbies to avoid wheel bite. Also love all of my float plates and rail guards to keep my board protected and looking good.
The paper airplanes work great also. 😉
This is easy to install and does what it is supposed to do.. It's flexible too which adds to its durability somewhat (i.e. bend not break). I also needed to remove some of the foam lining the inside on mine near the back foot as it was rubbing the tire and small rocks and leaves were getting stuck there creating too much noise (thus the one star reduction) - fixed now. For the price, it can't be beat - I'd rather my 'learning' beat up this one than a $200 carbon fiber fender...
Great company to deal with. Fast service and shipping. Great quality.
The fender works fine for just being a fender but it is always rubbing on the tire. Would probably rate this a bit higher than 1 star but I want to bring the rating down because I only bought this because of the reviews. If I knew what I know now I never would have bought this. I would have paid for a better one