Stay-A-Float Premium OW Specific Tire Sealant is made in the USA and bottled right here at the Float Life shop in Sacramento, CA!
*Cannot ship outside of USA.
- Extends Life of Tires: Protects against punctures, flats, blowouts, porosity leaks and tread separation, and permanently seals leaks for less tire wear and longer life
- Use on Any OW Tire: From a stock Vega, to a Burris treaded, Stay-A-Float is 100% compatible with all OW tires! Plus it won’t clog your valve stem like other thicker sealants.
- Protects Tire: Seals wounds up to 1/4″ in diameter and inhibits rust and corrosion on your rim and valve stem
- Won’t Freeze: Protects tires in temperatures from -40° to 200+°F and won’t freeze or evaporate inside your tire.
- One and Done: One application lasts the life of the tire
- Easy Cleanup: Water-soluble fluid for easy cleanup
- A Little Goes A Long Way!: Stay-A-Float is engineered to a mid-level of viscosity to be not too thick and not too thin. Too thin and it will slosh around in the tire. Too thick/bulky and you have to use A LOT which increases weight and cost. With most applications only requiring half a bottle, Stay-A-Float is the Goldilocks of OW tire sealant.
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide here: https://thefloatlife.com
Luckily I haven't had to experience the sealent in action, but coming from a cycling background and having dealt with lots of mountain bike tire sealant in the past, I can say that this stuff has a nice thick viscosity, that should be able to plug up any staple hole no problem and would most likely seal very well around the head of a nail until you can get a plug for such a puncture. 🤙
Sad because no tire in stock. Sits on shelf, dreaming of stoke.
Estimated cost to replace bearings for one wheel xr.
Wowza this xtra strength is great! Pulled a 1” long torn outta my tire that easily made an 1/8” hole. Sealed up immediately!!! Maybe 3-4 little bubbles or air and nothin! Filled that hole like no other. Stick it in ur tire to fill ur hole!
Tire sealant is essential in a onewheel tire. I know this because my old tires are always oozing the stuff. I have no clue whether this blue stuff is any better than the red, black, yellow, or green stuff, but I saved a shipping charge by ordering it with my tire.