Stay-A-Float Premium OW Specific Tire Sealant is made in the USA and bottled right here at the Float Life shop in Sacramento, CA!
- Extends Life of Tires: Protects against punctures, flats, blowouts, porosity leaks and tread separation, and permanently seals leaks for less tire wear and longer life
- Use on Any OW Tire: From a stock Vega, to a Burris treaded, Stay-A-Float is 100% compatible with all OW tires! Plus it won’t clog your valve stem like other thicker sealants.
- Protects Tire: Seals wounds up to 1/4″ in diameter and inhibits rust and corrosion on your rim and valve stem
- Won’t Freeze: Protects tires in temperatures from -40° to 200+°F and won’t freeze or evaporate inside your tire.
- One and Done: One application lasts the life of the tire
- Easy Cleanup: Water-soluble fluid for easy cleanup
- A Little Goes A Long Way!: Stay-A-Float is engineered to a mid-level of viscosity to be not too thick and not too thin. Too thin and it will slosh around in the tire. Too thick/bulky and you have to use A LOT which increases weight and cost. With most applications only requiring half a bottle, Stay-A-Float is the Goldilocks of OW tire sealant.
Just recently changed to the new Hoosier T2 and had to get the best sealant out there! It's already come in handy once on the trails, and I'm sure it'll help me get more life out of my tire. Loved that it came with a valve stem tool, and one way better than I already had! Super easy to put in the valve and amazing to have the peace of mind off road that I won't be getting a flat anytime soon. You guys rock, thanks Jeff! :)
Totally helps if you get a flat while riding. Awesome price, too. Thanks, Jeff!
My board hit 2k and randomly the tire would loose 10+ lbs of pressure overnight. I’m not a huge fan of filling tire every ride and figured I wasn't quite due for a whole new tire. Boom. Blue papa smurf juice to the rescue. Stay a float keeps you rolling. I’m stoked on this stuff. I used the whole bottle as I knew there was already a leak, yadda mean... quality packaging and tool to take the stem out is a nice touch. Cheers to TFL for keeping us on float’ation!
Looks to be great quality, nice packaging and came with tool to remove valve core. The tool included is perfect for the size and was nicer than what I had. Used half a bottle, we'll see how it goes.
This blue goop is a cut above the rest. It’s both lighter and works better. Will be buying for all my new tires.