Stay-A-Float Premium OW Specific Tire Sealant is made in the USA and bottled right here at the Float Life shop in Sacramento, CA!
*Cannot ship outside of USA.
- Extends Life of Tires: Protects against punctures, flats, blowouts, porosity leaks and tread separation, and permanently seals leaks for less tire wear and longer life
- Use on Any OW Tire: From a stock Vega, to a Burris treaded, Stay-A-Float is 100% compatible with all OW tires! Plus it won’t clog your valve stem like other thicker sealants.
- Protects Tire: Seals wounds up to 1/4″ in diameter and inhibits rust and corrosion on your rim and valve stem
- Won’t Freeze: Protects tires in temperatures from -40° to 200+°F and won’t freeze or evaporate inside your tire.
- One and Done: One application lasts the life of the tire
- Easy Cleanup: Water-soluble fluid for easy cleanup
- A Little Goes A Long Way!: Stay-A-Float is engineered to a mid-level of viscosity to be not too thick and not too thin. Too thin and it will slosh around in the tire. Too thick/bulky and you have to use A LOT which increases weight and cost. With most applications only requiring half a bottle, Stay-A-Float is the Goldilocks of OW tire sealant.
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide here: https://thefloatlife.com
Video really helped too!!
Does the job and doesn’t disappoint
So I am having to buy each piece for my tire change separately because I am on a fixed income. The last part I need is a bead breaker or some wood. I just got the tire in today. So hopefully I will be floating soon. I am very much looking forward to using this sealant.
Was purchasing a tire and this stuff was the deal of the day, I used as directed and so far no leaks & easy clean up.
My OG Vega had 900 miles on it and NYC city streets had not been kind. Every day, before I went to ride, I needed to make sure that my tire had air because it was leaking between rides (sometimes to empty!).
The OG slime had long evaporated, so I needed a solution. I purchased a bottle of Stay-a-Float, squirted it into my tired tire, and between-session deflates were a thing of the past. Got another 300 miles out of my Vega, and when the time came to upgrade to a new fancy, rounder tire (I went with the Burris Slick), I filled it up with a fresh bottle right after installing it on the wheel.