Stay-A-Float Premium OW Specific Tire Sealant is made in the USA and bottled right here at the Float Life shop in Sacramento, CA!
- Extends Life of Tires: Protects against punctures, flats, blowouts, porosity leaks and tread separation, and permanently seals leaks for less tire wear and longer life
- Use on Any OW Tire: From a stock Vega, to a Burris treaded, Stay-A-Float is 100% compatible with all OW tires! Plus it won’t clog your valve stem like other thicker sealants.
- Protects Tire: Seals wounds up to 1/4″ in diameter and inhibits rust and corrosion on your rim and valve stem
- Won’t Freeze: Protects tires in temperatures from -40° to 200+°F and won’t freeze or evaporate inside your tire.
- One and Done: One application lasts the life of the tire
- Easy Cleanup: Water-soluble fluid for easy cleanup
- A Little Goes A Long Way!: Stay-A-Float is engineered to a mid-level of viscosity to be not too thick and not too thin. Too thin and it will slosh around in the tire. Too thick/bulky and you have to use A LOT which increases weight and cost. With most applications only requiring half a bottle, Stay-A-Float is the Goldilocks of OW tire sealant.
Great product. Great company. Great customer service.
Always good to have some sealant in your tires. Nothing sucks more than walking back home lol. Haven’t had a puncture yet but have peace of mind that it’s in the tire. Easy to add in with included needle removal tool.
The package came in just when I needed If. Also the product worked for what I needed it for!
First off, The Float Life has built a name for itself with amazing communication and customer service; that being said, their products match the service! Used the “Stay Afloat” when I changed out my Vega to a Hoosier treaded- stuff is easy to use, and I haven’t had to deal with a “flat” yet. JEFF and the crew are amazing y’all, I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Just sayin! Keep on keepin on. Werrd
Yeah, you could probably use a tube of the green crap that you buy at walmart but are you really willing to risk getting a flat and having to carry a paperweight back home?
The valve tool remover is included so you don't have to fish through your toolbox to find that one that you used 5 years ago on your kids bike.