The most lightweight, quiet, and affordable fender on the market – BY FAR!
Float Fender features:
Quiet – New Sshhh… Sound Deadening Tech recently added!
- Affordable – It’s less than half the price of the stock fender. Yeah, seriously we are hooking it up here!
- Durable – You don’t even want to know the type of beating we put on this during testing. Our Onewheel actually broke before the Float Fender.
- Lightweight – Weighs just a fraction of the stock fender.
- Quick install – Less than 45 seconds and it’s on your Onewheel ready to smash some puddles!
- Zero foot pad loss – Other fenders require you to lose some valuable foot pad real estate. The Float Fender actually drops down short of your foot pad, leaving you all that luxurious room for your feet!
- Zero foot pad leaking – Say goodbye to water and mud leaking onto your foot pads! The short drop down makes dripping foot pads a thing of the past.
- 100% Concave foot pad compatible – 100% compatible with every foot pad on the market! Kush, flat, Pro Ride, whatever you got, the Float Fender will fit. *Unless you have a Flight Fender, in which case why the heck are you looking at this? Go buy yourself a FlightShield dude!
Gets the job done. Not much to say. Just glad I got a fender for $40 and not $90 lol
And it honestly isn't bad.
My XR has a very specific theme, and I have a fully fender decal custom printed. The nature of the shape of the Float Fender is perfect for the full fender decal application, not only that, the sound deadening is very nice, quieter than the rest of the fenders on the market. Great value, easy install. Does the job. Love it.
This is my first Onewheel and my first fender. I put this fender on even before I took my first ride, so I honestly don't know how quiet or loud it is compared to having no fender. I can say that my shoes have remained clean and I haven't gotten any rocks or dirt kicked up on my footpads. It did take a minute to get the fender to the right "shape". It was rubbing in the area where the footpads meet the fender. It sorted itself out though and I no longer hear any noise. If you're looking for a fender on a budget, or one that can be installed/removed by hand, then this is a solid choice.
The fender is great, i dont need a hard shell fender. The one issue I had was installing this with the screws given, they were not long enough to use with my deletes that i also purchased. I ended up using the screws i took out when installing my Float Plates, they barely grabbed the thread, but got it to work