Gear up without spending forever gearing up, with TFL TAC Jackets.
- Full front zip with custom button snaps
- Removable and swappable elbow, shoulder, and back pads
- DuPont™ Kevlar® fabric inner lining
- Relaxed Fit
- Inner protective lining: 100% DuPont™ Kevlar®
- Inner pockets at elbows, shoulders, and back, made for our CE certified pads and back protection.
- High Visibility Reflective Details on the Arms
Inner pockets at elbows, shoulders, and back, made for our CE certified pads and back protection.
Wish used a different zipper so it stays up when you zip it all the way to the top. You should also have a flap at the top of the zipper, So your face doesn’t hit it zipper inner lining.
I ordered a medium and I can’t wear it with the back pad. I’m 5’9 150lbs if I ordered the large it would be 2 long on the arm. It fits really tight. Other than that it’s a pretty good jacket.
The pads are good.
I’m 5’4 175lbs stocky build and the medium fit me just fine.
Warm enough for Reno winter riding 25* and up. Definitely a jacket for cold weather riding.
Build quality is a 10 and the jacket is aesthetically pleasing. In other words it’s dope.
Improvements that would make it a better jacket is thumb holes, a wider opening at the wrist area so gloves can easily slide under (maybe a zipper), also the zipper to zip up the jacekt is on the wrong side.
It's all I wear in cool/cold weather. It's comfortable and very protective. It's also a fast way to get your gear on and go ride!!!
First, I want to say I had my first ride this season on my way to work and bit it like 3 times on pavement. All I had was a barely sore shoulder and some minor scuffing on my elbow from my shirt (the shirt sleeve gripped the inside of the jacket sleeve and my elbow slid against it). The jacket has ZERO signs of damage! Tough As Chains!
1. It is warm, I rode with a light zip-up under it in 35F weather and I barely noticed it. With a heavier base layer, you totally can go sub-freezing if that is your thing.
2. It has pit-zips for when it does start to warm up. I didn't even bother when it got up to 50F, so yeah this thing is versatile.
3. The high viz yellow nearly glows in the dark. Almost feel like I grab too much attention ahah.
4. Really well done stitching.
5. The armor isn't great, but it isn't terrible. It is a bit bulky, but I wouldn't bat an eye for the price if it didn't come with it. You get more than what you pay for.
So, why did I knock off a star? Let's be real, anything could always use some kind of improvement!
1. The zipper is really finicky. Not only is it reverse when you start it (you insert the right side into the left), it has a lot of play and can be difficult to start. I guess it is just built this way to take more of a beating and still work?
2. It really needs cuff zippers like on motorcycle jackets, it can be difficult to put on wrist guards as the cuffs are bit restrictive.
Love everything about this jacket! Perfect for ripping on a onewheel, snowboard, or just surviving the cold! I did take the back pad out (convenient removable pads) and use it as a normal jacket every damn day! Premium product right here, don't sleep on it!