Float Plates for Onewheel Pint
**Compatible with Onewheel Pint only. Not compatible with Pint X. Not compatible with FM's rail guards. 100% compatible with our Float Sidekicks**
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the XR and Pint models.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
- Includes a built-in handle for a familiar and easy carry.
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide here: https://thefloatlife.com
The plate works great when installed properly. The screws will go too far if you use a drill even on the lowest setting, screw them in by hand and suck the head on screw down into the plastic just a tad bit, about 2-3cm or 1/8". Plate makes going off curbs at slower speeds much easier for me, I can't curb nudge on the pint so can't attest to that.
Gets a star knocked off as I noticed with simple stop on, if your board goes down on a rock/pebble or some small lip on the backside the plate doesn't allow it to go down far enough when normally without the plate it would, and the board sometimes wheel slips or errors on over torque.
Very durable and easy to install. Definitely would recommend for any trail and or trick riders
Great float merch, delivery, and customer service as always. And I appreciate the complimentary swag, such as stickers, that’s often enclosed.
My float plate has saved me a couple times now when pushing my pint to the limits. Instead of launching me to the ground, the slide that happens when the nose hits pavement allows me an extra second to bail and try to run it out. I would give it 5 stars if it was an actual bumper.
Pro tip: To get the adhesive strips to stick extra well, use a hair dryer to heat them up a bit before applying and then clamp it over night. I did this on my last install and it stuck much better than the last time.
I have a pint x , bought float plate to protect my one wheel. Followed the instructions, the long screws don’t screw in. If they did screw in, you’ll be able to see the screw and not flushed with board . Needs some new modifications for this product that will actually fit a pint x, longer screws. A lot of stickers, chief products 🍁👌🏽a plus