Float Plates – Pint X Compatible
Single Float Plate:
- Includes: a single Float Plate which is compatible for the front and/or back bumper and instructions for installation
Set of Float Plates:
- Includes: two Float Plates and instructions for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the Pint X model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Are Onewheel float plates necessary?
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
I got these blem plates to protect my Pint X. They’re thick and slippery, and I don’t lose too much clearance with them. I couldn't find any significant blemishes out of the package. However, the adhesive leaves much to be desired. I thoroughly cleaned my board before attaching the plates, used weights to ensure a good stick, and waited more than forty-eight hours before going for a ride. Within the next two days, both plates had fallen off. I hadn’t even tried a curb nudge. I hope someday soon the Float Life develops bang bumpers for the Pint X or something else with screws.
I love these BLEM Float plates. I wish Bang bumpers were available for the PintX but I’ll take what I can get and these do a decent job of protecting the bottom of the board from curbs and tail drags.
came fast and were easy to install! and help a lot with protecting the battery
Came in quick and work fantastic for protecting my board. Thanks!
Hold up very well with taildrags and very happy knowing the back of my board is protected as long as you clamp for 24 hours that shi stays on