Float Plates – Pint X Compatible
Single Float Plate:
- Includes: a single Float Plate which is compatible for the front and/or back bumper and instructions for installation
Set of Float Plates:
- Includes: two Float Plates and instructions for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the Pint X model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Are Onewheel float plates necessary?
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
There's a reason why they ship with extra double sided tape. They come off easily.
Awesome deal on the blems. Can’t even tell. Cleaned them and clamped em for 2 days and so far so good.
The float plates are good except that they do show a corner of the adhesive tape on the corners of fhe Onewheel. It could be the reason they are considered blemished, since I didn't see any other issues with them. These would be much better if they screwed into the board, rather than relying on the double sided tape.
Originally was just wanting one to protect the rear battery box but grabbed a set because they were on sale and even cheaper being blemished.
Super glad I did!
Was out yesterday doing some riding on paved inclines and had my first nosedive as I pushed too hard uphill. The front plate slid on the asphalt and kept me from going down hard.
Thanks Float Life!
These are awesome! The front plate fell off but the second time it holds great! And the norm is such a good deal because I can’t tell a difference from the normal