Solo Float Plates for Onewheel Pint
**Compatible with Onewheel Pint only. Not compatible with FM's rail guards. 100% compatible with our Sidekicks**
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the XR model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
- Includes a built-in handle for a familiar and easy carry.
Support your favourite rider by rocking their pro model colours:
Float Life Teams - Black
Wheel Fun Stuff (Kyle Hanson) - Tiffany Blue
Elijah Soto - Dank Green
Bodhi Harrison - Bodacious Pink
FLUX MVMT - Red
Dom Williams - The Purps
Ryan Sherwood - Butter Yellow
Isaac Kosloskey - Pumpkin Spice Orange
Jake Leary - Titanium Grey
Jeff Mccosker - FM Blue
Kyle Taylor - IKEA White
Raequel Hoffman - Ron Burgundy
Awesome product and took my sons Onewheeling to the next level.
First off my order came quickly! The plate I received was in great condition and was difficult to determine why it was considered a "blemished" product. I would definitely recommend to anyone else who may be looking for a float plate or a replacement and is on a bit of a budget!
I got my float plate fast, came with some cool swag and looks sick on my pint.
Got a float plate in preparation for receiving and subsequently learning to ride my pint! Not only did I really appreciate the DIY mini paper airplane kit I got with my plate, but the plate was unnoticeably blemished (like I had to hunt, and I'm not even sure I found an actual blemish). It also paid for itself the first day I rode - I sent the board flying out from under my feet and the only thing that took a beating was that Bodacious pink plate! Ultra satisfied 😎😁
Love the BLEM float plate I got! Wasn’t sure about getting a blemished one but it was about $15 cheaper or so and honestly I don’t see any blemishes. Thanks float life!