With the lowest center of gravity of any aftermarket rail combined with that classic locked-in W shape, you gain more stability and control than you ever thought possible on a Onewheel™ GT/GT-S! The Low-Riders were 100% purpose built for street shredding.
(US patent no. 11,325,021)
WHAT'S WITH THE Bent W-SHAPE?
The WTF Rails were specifically designed from the ground up to absolutely crush trails. They set your weight at a lower center of gravity for an insane increase in stability without any loss in clearance! The upward angle under the footpads decreases the angle of approach while increasing foot grip for a safer and more secure ride. Dig deep into those turns, cut speed wobble, and stomp those big landing clean with the new WTF Rails.
WHAT ARE HOMEBREW RAILS?
We set out to make the most heavy duty, beautiful rails possible and the result are the Homebrew rails! Here are the key features:
- Aircraft grade aluminum aka pretty much the most badass aluminum available! We engineered fr the perfect blend of strength, weight, and heat dissipation properties.
- 2-stage finish pass leaves a unique surface finish that really pops!
- Deep CNC roll tapped threads
- 1/4-20 accessory attachment threads at hub for limitless customization!
- Optional add-on AirTag holder that doubles as a motor cable retention clip.
Keep in mind a small percentage of the GT motor cables are extra short and create too much tension. If you have one of these, feel free to hit us up directly via the contact form on the website.