The most lightweight, quiet, and affordable fender on the market – BY FAR!
Float Fender features:
Quiet – New Sshhh… Sound Deadening Tech recently added!
- Affordable – It’s less than half the price of the stock fender. Yeah, seriously we are hooking it up here!
- Durable – You don’t even want to know the type of beating we put on this during testing. Our Onewheel actually broke before the Float Fender.
- Lightweight – Weighs just a fraction of the stock fender.
- Quick install – Less than 45 seconds and it’s on your Onewheel ready to smash some puddles!
- Zero foot pad loss – Other fenders require you to lose some valuable foot pad real estate. The Float Fender actually drops down short of your foot pad, leaving you all that luxurious room for your feet!
- Zero foot pad leaking – Say goodbye to water and mud leaking onto your foot pads! The short drop down makes dripping foot pads a thing of the past.
- 100% Concave foot pad compatible – 100% compatible with every foot pad on the market! Kush, flat, Pro Ride, whatever you got, the Float Fender will fit. *Unless you have a Flight Fender, in which case why the heck are you looking at this? Go buy yourself a FlightShield dude!
Looking for more Onewheel™ Accessories? Click Here
Dope affordable fender that doesn't look bad either
Fender came exactly like I thought it would. The screws were a little longer than they needed to be but nothing some little washers couldn’t fix. Overall quite happy with it. Keeps grit off my legs and feet when I’m riding so it’s all good
Got the blue fender which looks pretty good with the stock blue rails on the XR.
Used it for a couple of weeks so far riding on sand, dirt and wood chips. All good, no damage or “clogging”. I made the mistake of cutting away an inch of foam on each end for added wheel clearance BEFORE folding and shaping the fender from it’s received condition. The fender cracked along the line where I had cut out the foam. I threw on some glue and duct tape along the crack and haven’t had a problem. Operator error for sure but nice that the fender works even with the crack. Very happy given the cost of this fender. Also, I loved the grab bag of swag that Float Life sends with this fender! Will def look to support these guys in the future.
WTF! Wow that's fast shipping! As always, great deals on OW products, the fender works great, easy to install and lightweight.
The price was what convinced me, but the fender is very flimsy, and it is so close to the tire on the sides that things tend to get caught a lot more frequently than on the stock fender. Debris hitting the fender also tends to be very loud.
That said, it does the job, and keeps water/mud/dirt/rocks off your legs.