The most lightweight, quiet, and affordable fender on the market – BY FAR!
Float Fender features:
Quiet – New Sshhh… Sound Deadening Tech recently added!
- Affordable – It’s less than half the price of the stock fender. Yeah, seriously we are hooking it up here!
- Durable – You don’t even want to know the type of beating we put on this during testing. Our Onewheel actually broke before the Float Fender.
- Lightweight – Weighs just a fraction of the stock fender.
- Quick install – Less than 45 seconds and it’s on your Onewheel ready to smash some puddles!
- Zero foot pad loss – Other fenders require you to lose some valuable foot pad real estate. The Float Fender actually drops down short of your foot pad, leaving you all that luxurious room for your feet!
- Zero foot pad leaking – Say goodbye to water and mud leaking onto your foot pads! The short drop down makes dripping foot pads a thing of the past.
- 100% Concave foot pad compatible – 100% compatible with every foot pad on the market! Kush, flat, Pro Ride, whatever you got, the Float Fender will fit. *Unless you have a Flight Fender, in which case why the heck are you looking at this? Go buy yourself a FlightShield dude!
Looking for more Onewheel™ Accessories? Click Here
I love all of your products except for this one. It was very difficult to install and I cut my finger doing it. I miss my magnetic fender.
Float Fender 2 for Onewheel Pint/Pint X
Took sometime to install, instruction’s would of been nice.
The float fender is lightweight, easy to install, and does it's job. It is flexible enough that you can push it to remove sticks and leaves. It has survived many tumbles over rocks and roots.
It is a must have. I road in the rain once without it and got soooooaked. This thing keeps you dry and deafens the sound from the board. Plus it's cheaper than the other ones. Why on earth would you need a carbon one of these for three times the price?