The most lightweight, quiet, and affordable fender on the market – BY FAR!
Float Fender features:
Quiet – New Sshhh… Sound Deadening Tech recently added!
- Affordable – It’s less than half the price of the stock fender. Yeah, seriously we are hooking it up here!
- Durable – You don’t even want to know the type of beating we put on this during testing. Our Onewheel actually broke before the Float Fender.
- Lightweight – Weighs just a fraction of the stock fender.
- Quick install – Less than 45 seconds and it’s on your Onewheel ready to smash some puddles!
- Zero foot pad loss – Other fenders require you to lose some valuable foot pad real estate. The Float Fender actually drops down short of your foot pad, leaving you all that luxurious room for your feet!
- Zero foot pad leaking – Say goodbye to water and mud leaking onto your foot pads! The short drop down makes dripping foot pads a thing of the past.
- 100% Concave foot pad compatible – 100% compatible with every foot pad on the market! Kush, flat, Pro Ride, whatever you got, the Float Fender will fit. *Unless you have a Flight Fender, in which case why the heck are you looking at this? Go buy yourself a FlightShield dude!
Looking for more Onewheel™ Accessories? Click Here
Very easy to set up I love how float life has made quality products for less everything I have gotten from them is top notch. The float fender was easy to install and looks great
Got 2 for my kids pints. They now happy ride thru puddles.
I decided to go with this fender because I honestly don't like the look of fenders on Onewheels, BUT I don't like mud on my shoes/pants even more. At this price I felt that if I didn't like the look, I wasn't out much. Great fender, Great price.
It wasn't as easy to install as other fenders. The screws they come with that you supposedly can use your hands to twist are so tiny that unless you have child hands you won't be able to really tighten them without an Allen key. I did like how quiet the ride was but as someone else reviewed, the fender broke at the location where it was screwed on leaving one of the corners loose. I don't ride super aggressively and only tried tricks occasionally but I am surprised the fender didn't snap off earlier. Not a bad deal for the price but you get the durability and convenience you pay for.
While the Float Fender 2 isn't as rigid as other models available on the market right now, it's lightweight and gets the job done. The fender is relatively easy to install and can't be beat for the price and piece of mind in protecting your pants and legs from any tire marks or debris.