Float Plates – Pint X Compatible
Single Float Plate:
- Includes: a single Float Plate which is compatible for the front and/or back bumper and instructions for installation
Set of Float Plates:
- Includes: two Float Plates and instructions for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the Pint X model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Are Onewheel float plates necessary?
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
I bought these in purple for my Pint X and carefully followed the directions for installation but one side came off. I was happy that it came with an extra set of adhesives, so I cleaned it off and applied again per the directions, but a couple of rides later it popped off again. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or what the problem is.
Bought the Blem float plates for my new Pint X. They fit perfectly. There were some scratches on them, but they are going on the underside of the board to get more scratched, so they were well worth the Blem value! Great shipping, and it came with some extra swag which was really cool!! Will definitely order from them again.
Fits great, works great. Blems were not a big deal. Definitely for the win
They're great. Picked up the blem but I find the blemish. Saved a few bucks for piece of mind! Glad I picked them up. I would absolutely pick up another set in the future!