Float Plates for Onewheel Pint
**Compatible with Onewheel Pint only. Not compatible with Pint X. Not compatible with FM's rail guards. 100% compatible with our Float Sidekicks**
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the XR and Pint models.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
- Includes a built-in handle for a familiar and easy carry.
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide here: https://thefloatlife.com
My float plate has saved me a couple times now when pushing my pint to the limits. Instead of launching me to the ground, the slide that happens when the nose hits pavement allows me an extra second to bail and try to run it out. I would give it 5 stars if it was an actual bumper.
Pro tip: To get the adhesive strips to stick extra well, use a hair dryer to heat them up a bit before applying and then clamp it over night. I did this on my last install and it stuck much better than the last time.
I have a pint x , bought float plate to protect my one wheel. Followed the instructions, the long screws don’t screw in. If they did screw in, you’ll be able to see the screw and not flushed with board . Needs some new modifications for this product that will actually fit a pint x, longer screws. A lot of stickers, chief products 🍁👌🏽a plus
So I ordered my float plate and it came faster than expected. I got the product and I was very pleased. It came with a bunch of stickers and cool stuff for my Onewheel. The only issue I encountered is the adhesive didn’t stick very well to my board but it could have been my fault, I might not have put it in fast enough. Other than that the float plate is great and I’m loving how my board looks and feels.
It covers the entire bottom with thick PVC. Great!!!
Easy installation, looks great, and works like a charm. No scuffs to the bottom of the board, and makes dismount and tail sliding a breeze!