Float Plates – OW Original Compatible Only
(2) Float Plates – front and rear
All necessary hardware for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the original/classic model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Support your favorite rider by rocking their pro model colors:
Float Life Teams - Black
Wheel Fun Stuff (Kyle Hanson) - Tiffany Blue
Elijah Soto - Dank Green
Bodhi Harrison - Bodacious Pink
FLUX MVMNT - Red
Dom Williams - The Purps
Ryan Sherwood - Butter Yellow
Isaac Kosloskey - Pumpkin Spice Orange
Jake Leary - Titanium Grey
Jeff Mccosker - FM Blue
Kyle Taylor - IKEA White
Raequel Hoffman - Ron Burgundy
Looking for more Onewheel™ Accessories? Click Here
I bought a OneWheel plus when it first came out and have put thousands of easy-cruising miles on it. Recently I have gotten into curb slides, jumps, etc. I was really bummed out to find that absolutely nobody made foot plates to protect the V1 and plus. Therefore I had to improvise. To protect my board I have used painters tape as a base, then put many layers of gorilla tape on top to protect my boards internals. It looks terrible but works. I am so stoked about this new release of float plates for old boards. I must say thank you so much to the float team for finally selling these again.