The most lightweight, quiet, and affordable fender on the market – BY FAR!
Float Fender features:
Quiet – New Sshhh… Sound Deadening Tech recently added!
- Affordable – It’s less than half the price of the stock fender. Yeah, seriously we are hooking it up here!
- Durable – You don’t even want to know the type of beating we put on this during testing. Our Onewheel actually broke before the Float Fender.
- Lightweight – Weighs just a fraction of the stock fender.
- Quick install – Less than 45 seconds and it’s on your Onewheel ready to smash some puddles!
- Zero foot pad loss – Other fenders require you to lose some valuable foot pad real estate. The Float Fender actually drops down short of your foot pad, leaving you all that luxurious room for your feet!
- Zero foot pad leaking – Say goodbye to water and mud leaking onto your foot pads! The short drop down makes dripping foot pads a thing of the past.
- 100% Concave foot pad compatible – 100% compatible with every foot pad on the market! Kush, flat, Pro Ride, whatever you got, the Float Fender will fit. *Unless you have a Flight Fender, in which case why the heck are you looking at this? Go buy yourself a FlightShield dude!
Looking for more Onewheel™ Accessories? Click Here
I really like the fender. Does the job! Some other things I like: 1) When I have to carry my OW it's nice to have a soft surface make contact with me 2) realized later that it is more affordable than most fenders, and 3) it looks cool :)
Good fender for the price. Also nice and quiet.
This thing is so easy to install and remove, quiet when rocks are thrown up by the tires and durable! Don’t have to worry about it breaking when bailing off of the board. 👍🏼
First, I received the wrong fender. But TFL quickly sent the right one after I let them know. I chose this because it was inexpensive, and TFL said it could go on / off in 45 seconds. It’s inexpensive because it’s just a flap of plastic. But there’s no way the pint fender makes the transition in 45 seconds. It’s 4 Allen head screws out and back in like every other fender out there. It does keep the sand and goop off my feet though.
Good fender. I like how quiet it is going thru small rocks on the road