Float Plates – Pint X Compatible
Single Float Plate:
- Includes: a single Float Plate which is compatible for the front and/or back bumper and instructions for installation
Set of Float Plates:
- Includes: two Float Plates and instructions for installation
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the Pint X model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
Are Onewheel float plates necessary?
Want to Learn More About Onewheel Accessories?
Check out the Float Life's Onewheel Accessories guide!
Came in quick and work fantastic for protecting my board. Thanks!
Hold up very well with taildrags and very happy knowing the back of my board is protected as long as you clamp for 24 hours that shi stays on
These are awesome. Blem? What blem? It is like brand new, it even comes with extra tapes. Now i can practice to curb nodge with no worries of scratching my bumpers.
Blems are issued versions of the higher priced regular ones. When new you can hardly tell the difference, while used and abused there are no differences.
Buy and install before you ride if you care about keeping your board "nicer" a few tumbles and some tail drags will scratch the hell out of your bumpers if you don't haven these on. Amazing product yet again from TFL. Worth every penny